Missing out on walks? Is your exercise partner looking wistfully at his leash but unable or unwilling to go more than a few steps out the door? Canine patients experiencing inflammatory pain due to osteoarthritis or post-operative pain following soft tissue or orthopedic surgery find relief when given Rimadyl. It can also be used in conjunction with opioid analgesics to provide additional relief to patients experiencing moderate to moderately severe pain. Get you friend moving again by giving him this tasty tablet with his daily breakfast.
- Always give with food
- Active ingredient: Carprofen
- Easy to break, pre-scored tablets make dosing accurate as well as readily adjustable to individual needs
- Never give with steroids or other NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) due to the risk of gastrointestinal ulceration
- Use with caution in patients with liver or kidney dysfunction
- Not for pregnant dogs
- Report any appetite loss, vomiting or diarrhea immediately to your pet’s physician
- Use only under the direction of your veterinarian
- Regular diagnostic monitoring is advised for chronic use patients
There are no reviews yet.