Your mission is to be the Client Coordinator for the people. Your focus as a veterinary receptionist to provide exemplary customer service to the clients while performing all responsibilities of the position.
- Client Relations
- Know who the clients are and why they are coming to LazyPaw Animal Hospitals.
- Careful documentation of every client communication.
- Schedule veterinarian, technician and equipment time.
- Collect and process payments.
- Know the codes for All products and services.
- Present the value of LazyPaw services while discussing estimates.
- Preparation and filing of all paperwork.
- Maintain all facets of patient records and client database.
- Daily organization, inventory and cleaning.
- Minimum 60 hours of college credit or two years experience in a front desk position, not limited to veterinary experience.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel, and a fast learning curve on new computer skills.
- Excellent telephone skills and organizational skills.
- Lifting and carrying animals which may weight upwards of 100 pounds.
- Ability to sum up conversations in writing.
- Ability to walk or stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to make quick arithmetic calculations.
- Drug free.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.