Mild Texas winters equate to a year round risk of heartworm infestation. Why? Because the carriers of this deadly parasite are mosquitoes, nuisance pests that are active all year round thanks to our wonderful weather. Just one nibble on your pet by and infected mosquito can give your dog a life threatening parasite which is why the American Heartworm Society recommends heartworm preventatives be administered year round. Heartgard Plus affords dogs protection against this deadly infestation starting as young as 6 weeks of age when given once monthly.
This beef flavored oral chew contains ivermectin and pyrantel, medications which treat and eliminate heartworm larvae and hookworm and roundworm infestation, respectively. It tastse so good, dogs don’t know it’s not a treat!
· Delicious beefy flavored monthly chewable
· Prevents adult heartworm development
· Treats and controls hookworm and roundworm infestations
· Available in 3 weight ranges: 0-25lbs, 26-50lbs and 51-100lbs
· Available in 2 dispensing packs: 6 month and 12 month dose dispensing pack
· Annual heartworm testing required
There are no reviews yet.